By choosing “I agree”, this means that you agree to our terms and conditions concerning the withholding and use of data. These terms and conditions are defined according to the European Regulation act for General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679).
What data do we process when you visit this site?
When you contact us through the contact form, we store your name, your email address and the content of your message.
PGEU relies on third parties to host, and provide technical support for, its website and servers. In the context of these services, these third parties may have access to the personal data processed by PGEU through the website.
Why do we use your data for?
PGEU use the contact details of individuals collected through our website for the purpose listed below:
- Processing your queries efficiently;
- Informing you of our activities;
- Maintaining a contact database;
- Keeping you posted on the latest news via the monthly newsletter;
- Inviting you to events and conferences;
- Maintain and administer our relationship with your organisation, or consider future collaboration.